Saturday, January 17, 2015

Answers

Our world is full of questions. We are always in need of answers, which is always there. And our job is to explore them.

In searching answers to my problems, I have went to see many people, read many books, watch many videos, but all that just made me felt relieved just for a short amount of time.

Most of the times, my heart was still trembling. My mind was still confused. My head was still dizzy. My body was always anxious.

I'm lost, I don't know what to do. I prayed, but don't feel any closer to The One I prayed to.

One day I realized, all of the inputs I get from the people around me will not give me the answer that I want. They are just guidelines for me to get to where I am going.

From there, I realized that the answer is always there inside me. I just need to be a little insightful, have more self awareness, be honest to myself and critically find the answer.

There is a reason behind everything. And we can create our own reason, depending on how we want to see things. People can say anything to us. But what shape our view is our own self. So, let's always be honest with our thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment