Thursday, January 22, 2015

Enough

To some of you who knows me, maybe you notice at one time when I am really eager talking about marriage and stuffs related to that.

I don't really know why or how, but I think I have enough of that. It might be because of the problems I'm having right now. It might be because of the frequent stories about the problems in marriage. It might also be because I realized that I'm not there yet. That is, I'm not ready yet.

And because of me replanning my future, most of my preference on a spouse changed. Don't ask me what are those preferences if you are not planning on helping me with it. :p

At one side, I felt quite frustrated for not having to get married early. (I know, it's lame right? Tell me about it). But on the other side of the coin, I felt quite relieved as I think that it is better this way. Imagine getting married when you really are not ready. There will be so much damage you will cause after that.

So, right now i guess all I need to do is just building up myself. And when the time comes, early or late, or never, I'll just leave it to Him. I've made my effort. So it's up to Him to give me what he wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment